Monday, September 22, 2008

First Post :)

Okay, so this is my first time blogging.. so HEY! :D
Anyway, I think i'll introduce myself !

Hello, my name is Aisyah Abdul Rahim. My birthday is on the 8th of february. And currently i'm staying at Valencia Sg. Buloh. But yeah... i'll be moving soon anyway...to HARTAMAS.. infront of school. like, literally infront of school... maaaan.. but oh well.

I should upload pictures!

Here's my Beloved Family


Raya 2007

And now my Babies


Gremlin (white) and Abdool Cadeer (orange)


and Finally my dearest friends

Farah, Affiah, Athirah and Syairah :P

well, here's the whole bunch hahah (;

and Not forgetting, my friends since childhood

Maisarah and Adrinda (:


Well, thats all for now! byeeeeeeeee!



, Aisyah.

1 comment:

Mahisshi said...

Congrats on your first blog!! I'm pretty new myself!! and now..addicted!! Blogging is so interesting!