Monday, September 22, 2008

Lalala

Hello again!

Okay, so lets review what i've done today.

  • woke up at 3 a.m to pray and all and i ate Sahur and i went back to bed around 7+
  • and i woke up again at 10
  • sat outside for 1 whole hour doing nothing *it was windy
  • and went online until 5.30 p.m
  • took Gremlin for a walk
  • berbuka (maggie) -.-
  • and i'm online again *now
I've accomplished absolutely nothing.

I feel so useless right now. sigh. But the good thing is, i've got some cool pictures around Valencia today.


Gremlin following me for a walk


i look tall :)


eating the grass :|


If only I was beside Gremlin. it'll be sooo cute


The view was Magnificent!


btw, my parents arn't home the whole day.. thats why my day was kinda depressing... and the fact that i ate maggie for berbuka. Oh well.

BYE!


, Aisyah

No comments: