Saturday, January 2, 2010

Hai 2010, bleh brknaln?

ehehehe :) I just can't wait to find out what kind of adventures and surprises 2010 will bring me! :D

So, this is my First post this year. and i am writing this at my grandma's house in Ipoh. I'm in Ipoh cause tomorrow is the guy's side of the wedding :)

tomorrow is gonna be a looooooooooong day!

Here are my New year's resolutions:
  • Keep my hair long until June
  • Study everyday
  • Tak tinggal senbahyang (especially zohor and isyak! i seriously have to stop skipping them)
  • Go swimming once a week
  • lose weight blah blah blah
  • Pass my driving test
  • Pass SPM, at least 6 or 5A's
  • Perform somewhere
  • Get a medal for Merentas Desa
  • will be added soon

okay then, I hope you guys enjoyed your 2009. now go get ready for 2010!

HAPPY 2010! :)

No comments: