Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Presents already?!

Sorry i haven't been updating much.

I still can't believe I'm form 5 now. I hate being form 5! We always get lectured about how we have to behave cause we're the seniors and what not. ughh.

So anyways, today Farah made my day! She found a perfect birthday present for me and she just couldn't wait till my birthday. So this morning she brought it to school and guess what it is?

An Umbrella! and not just any umbrella, a see through one! i bet you guys are like, "big deal, its just an umbrealla" and all. actually, it is a big deal for me. I have been looking everywhere for a see through umbrella ever since form 3 (or 2). everyone loved it, farah :)

I've found quite alot actually, but it has polka dots on it, or like, lace and flowers and all. eeee.

THANK YOU FARAH! she just knows me too well :)



Btw guys, I'm still looking for a bow tie collar for my baby Kasim *hint*



I really need to start training for sports day :(

No comments: