Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sexy Voice

Hey blog.

Malas la wanna update now days..

well anyways, today is the 15th of April and i am having a really bad sore throat. I'm not sure why i got it though.. but i know one thing, everyone else seems to love it. Ian was like "i like your voice like this. its less annoying." then maxim was like "its so sexy i've got goosebumps!" banyak lah lagi. eeeee so jahat. They only like my voice when I'm in pain! :(

haha wtv, i love it too. But its so hard to talk and laugh! sheesh. Cookie doesn't like it though. He doesn't respond when i call him or anything anymore.

okay never mind that. Yesterday was the Net Ball competition at Cochrane (or however you spell it?). We lost. :\ but its kay. and surprisingly i saw Athirah there! hahaha so random.

oh ya, I already have my own car btw :) nothing special or anything. Its a saga. My sisters one. ya ya i know its not a myvi or a swift or any typical 'P' driver's car... at lease i have one. and its manual. I'm damn pro in it already :) cheh I'm so full of myself in this post.

k bye!

No comments: