Sunday, April 4, 2010

baby baby baby ! :D

Pretty much sums up my March+1st of april:


otw to the animal quarantine and i saw a pretty cloud that looked like ❤




I went to the Hot air Balloon thing at Putrajaya

But then it started to rain heavily! so the hot air balloon thing was a fail


Meet Cookie! extremely smart cat manja-ing with me at night ❤

Kasim temaning me study

Watched Zee Avi


BEFORE




AFTER



Kasim's tag. My name and number engraved behind it :)



Pixie's Tag. (Nurul's name and hp num)


Cookie's tag, Nors num and name.


And......
































I'M GONNA BE AN AUNTY!
A FREAKIN REAL ONE!
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I'M SO HAPPY!
CONGRATS TINI AND IKHSAN!
Can't wait for the 28th november









I'm gonna love him\her just like how i love my cats ❤ or even more ❤❤❤❤❤

4 comments:

bilsbilsbils said...

hahahahah baby! bil pun nk beli baju baby

Aisyah said...

we all can go together! whenever aisyah, nor and nurul gi shopping or wtv, we stop by the baby section first before anything else :)

bilsbilsbils said...

SAPA CHING CHONG FAN NIH. HAHAHAHA

Aisyah said...

HAHAHA ntah! spammmmm