Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Its Over!!

HEY! i soooo need to update you guys!

Well, Spm has officially ended for me yesterday :) last paper was econs. I miss my Mac so much! my mom took it away from me a couple of months before SPM started, and i was finally reunited with it yesterday :D:D:D

I'm definitely gonna blog more now that i got my lappy back.

WIEJDIAUHBCKJSZB!!! I FORGOT TO TELL YOU GUYS!! MY SISTER FINALLY GAVE BIRTH TO RAEES ON THE 29th OCTOBER 2010!!

I swear, I'm in love with him ❤ heheee. tini stayed with us for like, almost a month :)

OH OH, and Kasim came back after 6 days! he gave me a scare! I've been emo-ing/ crying and what not. thank god he came back a few days before spm starts.

aaaaand, PROM NIGHT is tomorrow! and i don't have any shoes and clutch and i don't know what to do with my hair, and make up!! sometimes, i wish I'm a guy. no worries.

No comments: