Wednesday, June 11, 2014

It's been a while

It really has been a while since i last wrote in this. Many things had happened since then. oh how I wished I blogged more. Since 2012, I'm currently at my final year of Uni now finishing up my degree. Lived in France for 6 months in 2013 and had one of the best times of my life. Traveled around Europe with my best friend Affiah for a month. Bil got married to Eman and had a baby boy. Nurul graduated and is now working. I traveled more (indonesia, thailand, borneo, islands of msia), lost weight, attended more marathons. Affiah moved to France to pursue her degree (in french too!). And the best of all, I fell in love.

I met Marin in Unirazak last year, october 2013. We started going out and I realised that hes not like other guys. Things started to be more serious in 2014. The best thing about this is that at the beginning I didn't expect anything to happen, that he's just going to leave once his semesters in msia are done. But there is just something about him, I want to keep him with me forever if I can. Now that he has met my family and friends, everyone loved him. We have many plans with each other in the future that I'm looking forward to.  

I've had far too many good days since 2012, a bad day is bound to happen. It was a few days ago, I experienced one of the worst feelings I've ever had. I had to say good bye to the person I love, and not knowing when exactly I will be seeing him again. I really can't begin to explain how it felt. Its like as though you're letting go of something so valuable and precious, something that makes you so happy and keeps you sane. I felt like I had a huge hole in my heart, my face was puffed up from crying too much, I didn't want to let him go from my arms. 

Everything is getting better day by day, as we constantly stayed in contact everyday. Some people don't believe we can make it, but their opinions is what keeps us stronger. While most people, including us, believe we can if we try. We will see each other again not too long from now :) 

No comments: