Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Where's Gremlin?

I'm so upset now. you wouldn't understand. i need my baby by my side. it has been 3 days since Gremlin has been missing.

I MISS YOU SO MUCH :'(

yes, I'm crying like fuck these days. i miss it when Gremlin always likes to follow me EVERYWHERE like... to the golf course, to the grocery shop, even in the house he likes to follow me around. i love it. it makes me feel like I'm needed you know? and now he's not here anymore...and i feel so lonely. shit.. I'm crying again. ahh man... what should i do? I've been looking for it like CRAZY this past 3 days. i look around Valencia each morning, afternoon, evening and night. yes, i know what you people are thinking.. ''its just a cat. chill''. Well, ITS NOT JUST A CAT okay!!....

....Gremlin's my baby :(

When I First Found Gremlin.
it was on the 7th of February; a day before my birthday. i found it since it was the size of my palm. and my palms are damn tiny. Gremlin was a pain in the ass the first time i found it. he hates everyone. he hisses at you, bites you and all. until my sister gave up trying to tame it and she just left him like that. i couldn't stand looking at Gremlin like that all alone and dirty. so i wore a glove and i just picked him up. and yeah, he bit me alot of times...but i didn't care. and i just bathed it with warm water. and it got quiet. Gremlin loved it :) so i left him outside to let him dry off.. and he just wouldn't want to let go of me. whenever my sisters came close, he starts hissing at them. and he'll hide behind me. so when i wanted to go back inside my house, Gremlin started following me. I felt so motherly at that moment :) and i didn't want it to end! it feels good :')

First Milk Bottle
so when i first got him his first milk bottle, he went all CRAZY with milk! Gremlin was soo addicted with milk, i had to feed it up to 5 bottles of milk EVERYDAY! yeah...but it was fun. he even can drink by him self. i just put him facing upwards on a pillow and give him the bottle, and he'll start drinking a baby! here, check it out yourself... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMTkd7Dlycg
its just the cutest thing :D


*I'll continue with this post soon when I'm feeling better. i cant help but to cry my eyes out while typing this. its making me miss him so much :(

No comments: