Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Saya sudah pindah

i guess i should prolly update my blog. yes, it has been a while...

I have officially moved out of hartamas and to Bukit Damansara. Its at Setia Kasih 9. :\ maaaaan, I was just starting to like hartamas. I mean, its SO convenient!

Its like in the middle of everything. School's right in front, I don't have to worry who's picking me up when i stay back and stuff, if my parents are out station or something i can easily walk to desa and buy food/ groceries, I can find a cab just by waiting at the bus stop near by my house, And if there's no one at home i can just walk to tuition.. sighh.. I AM gonna miss that place.

But on the other hand, Kasim and Pixie loves Bukit Damansara! cause its their first time having a big garden to run around freely. or else they usually have to play on the road infront of my house.

i forgot to tell you guys. My sister came back from Indonesia for good about three weeks ago. So She brought her cat home (cookie/Boy/Nano/Manja) i don't know his name. He had to stay at the air port for a week at the animal quarantine building. poor boy :( But he's back now! :D

hmm what else happened this month... I went to watch Zee Avi with Anwar, Faheem and Ali :) Thanks again Anwar! oooomg, She was just awesome <3>
*******

My mom made a rule to only let me use the Internet during the weekends now. :\ i actually wrote all of these yesterday when the TM net guy came to fix the Internet in the new house. Then my mom found out i was using my mac so she took it away before i uploaded all the photos. I'll upload all the photo's this Saturday or Sunday :)

I'm using my sister's lappy right now. my mom doesn't know.

No comments: