Friday, November 7, 2008

Busy busy busy

Yeah, lately I'm kinda busy with the packing and stuffs. Have i mentioned that I'm moving to Hartamas this Monday? Maaan... i was thinking of having like a small gathering at Valencia for the last time. but i guess not. I am REALLY gonna miss Valencia !!! The part that i'll miss the most here is the Golf course. Seriously man, its damn damn nice. hahah and Gremlin's big potty (the sand thingie). I love cycling around the Golf Course... its shady and cooling.. oh oh! and the sprinklers too!! it will normally turn on at 10 pm.. thats when i love to walk around with Gremlin. But Gremlin doesn't really like it cause he'll get wet and he'll give me that look that says 'i wanna go home'! *look at the picture* awwww i miss him so so so much :(


Thats his face when he wants something :)

Anyways... i'm kinda lazy to edit my last post. it'll just make me more upset.

byee.

, Aisyah


No comments: