Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Last Midnight Swim

So yeah, me and my sister (nurul) just got back from our LAST midnight swimming at Valencia since shes going back to her house tomorrow night. And it was AWESOME! ahahaha well, not really... but only the last part when we want to go back home. Cause, Since Valencia is having like some swimming carnival tomorrow, me and my sister decided to do something to piss the life guard and all the swimming people. So, we threw all the sign board in the pool..you know... the ''pool is closed'', ''no running'', ''There are no lifeguard at the moment'' and all. HAHA! and the boards are NOT light.. they're freaking HEAVY! And we just happen to throw it at the deep end. hahaha they're gonna have a hard time taking it out! but just too bad we didn't take any pictures of it under water. cause my other sister (bil) has the camera! >: (

anyways, overall, it was one of the BEST midnight swim I've ever had! :D

okay then, I'm getting sleepy now... GOOD NIGHT!

, Aisyah

No comments: