Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bye Valencia. Hello Hartamas.

After 2 and a half years of staying at Valencia, its finally time to say good bye :(
damn it... i am seriously gonna miss it. and Gremlin too. who knows... maybe he's still out there somewhere in Valencia. I hope those people saw my posters of Gremlin.

Anyways, I have officially moved to my Hartamas house on the 10th of November which was last Monday.

Btw, Sorry i couldn't reply any messages and answer any calls on that day. I was super busy that i forgot where my phone was! and my charger was in one of the boxes! OH! and i felt so bad cause i promised Syairah that i'll come on Tuesday....but i didn't. cause i was helping out with the stuffs... you know, unpacking and all. Sorry Syairah :(

But the good thing is, the house looks SO much cleaner and neater now cause most of the boxes are gone. I am Happy :)

No comments: