Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hair cut

Hello :)

I'm so happy cause my parents just got back from Indonesia :D I got 2 dress, a blue checkered top and tights. but the tights was too tight for me :) hahaha. so i gave it to my sister. THANK YOU MAK AND ABAH! :*

Okay, i don't know whats wrong with Kasim, but he's been stoning the whole day! like, he just sits and stare blanklyyyyyyyyy. gaaaaaah SO CUTE!



So anyways, I got a hair cut yesterday. So much for keeping it long till June right? oh well, My head feels 1kg lighter! And its SO much easier to tie my hair :D

I didn't really cut It short.. I just layered it. Its like form 2 and 3 all over again :) No more painful hair slap for you guys then :( :)

Okay, that's it.

I should probably upload some photos. I'm not the type that takes photos myself alot, but i was having SUCH a good hair day yesterday that i couldn't resist! ;p


BEFORE:



AFTER:










Nor, i look like you!
D:

No comments: