Sunday, February 28, 2010

I faced my fear today!

I have a confession.. I am secretly scared of the lion dance. there, i said it! i tried not making it obvious.. but i just cant help it. last night at Keefe's house, i was so shocked to see the lion dance thing! i seriously didn't wanna go inside at first. hahaha, i sound so lame.

Keefe's open house was awesome btw! BUT, i was sweating like a pig and i don't even know why! man... the sweat ruined my good hair day :( but never mind that. Keefe should make more parties (Y) :D

Today i went to kasturi. took the lrt there. I was just listening to my mp4 in the lrt. then, some random mat salleh guy took my left ear phones off and said Hi. Seriously, i was really shocked at first! i thought its some rempit yang nak curi my things. Then he smiled and went off to kl central. I smiled back of course but Okay, just because he's white doesn't mean he can do anything. I think he said hi several times but i couldn't hear. ahh well.

So anyways, After tuition, i met up with Farah. We walked around petaling street for fun lah before going back. suddenly, there it was. that sound. The lion dance. i swear, THEY WERE EVERYWHERE! There were at least 4 of them i think. but different places. I feel like they're following me all the time!

:(

Love ya

No comments: