Friday, August 27, 2010

1st Accident

Hello there.

Today, i had an accident. well, a minor one i suppose. I have to admit it was my fault.

This is what happened:

So i was driving from hartamas heading back to damansara, it was about 10pm, and it was a slow moving traffic... and at that very moment, i had like, the hugest sneeze ever and i accidentally accelerated and WHAM!! I hit the car infront of me. It was a Waja. My lip hit the steering wheel and my neck hurts. Seat belts are stupid.

I cant really explain how i felt at that time man. I was freaking scared, felt like crying, nervous, kinda felt like laughing cause i was thinking of the reason why i bumped into his car; sneeze. what. and i was clueless. So i pulled to the side and went out the car.

He went out as well, so i was like.. "sorry, i sneezed." and he kinda laughed. THANK GOD HE'S COOL. Hes freaking cool about it lah. I told him i dont know what to do. So he asked for my number and he said he'll call me. He said its pretty bad on his car, but mine was still quite okay. He looks familiar though.. but not so sure. I hope its no one i know.

His back light was broken and his bumper was dented. Mine was the front bumper which was dented. Its just needs a knocking job. but still.

So, Im gonna lay off the steering wheel for a while now.. atleast till after SPM. lol.

No comments: