Saturday, August 7, 2010

Lets go for a ride!

Hello there!

I wanted to blog about my license for quite some time now but i kept procrastinating. Well, now i am officially legal to drive around. I have been waiting to drive ever since i was form 1 and now i can! yaaaaay! My dad gave me the Saga to drive around cause no one else uses it. Its so cool that i can drive to school while everyone else still depends on their parents or driver to send them :) heh heh heh! Saja nak poyo. >:D

I aced my tests all one shot! and NO, I DID NOT BRIBE. sheesh! most of the people who found out that i got my license were like "omg, aisyah you got your license??" "yeah" "How much did you bribe them?"*cheeky face*

oh come on.. why would i bribe for something so easy? Just practice, and it will be all good. Trust me on that one. During the JPJ test, I was not even CLOSE to being nervous.

Alot of my friends got their license by bribing. Thats not really fair now isn't it? hahaha
what to do eyh.

Having a P
is awesome! :D

No comments: