Saturday, August 7, 2010

Cookies anyone? :)

Well hello there, blog that i have abandoned for several months :)

I am truly sorry for the lack of updates. Prolly cause theres nothing interesting to blog about. I'm lazy to blog about my day now days.. sigh. I remember the times when i blog each and every night. good times.

Anyways, that's not really the reason why i don't blog about my days lately.. its actually because of the whole heaven scene and what not. I blame Tio man.

Affiah, Farah and Future Aisyah, if you're reading this, you'll know what i mean ;)

***

So, what did i do today? OH! Me and nor baked cookies :) yummy! It was pretty random though. We were freaking bored so we just decided to bake! Its not really our thing though, but it was perfect! except for the 3rd batch, that's kinda soft.

okay that's it!
LAV YOU LA, K :}
sheesh. :\

No comments: