Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!

Happy Mothers Day mama

Yeah, so today is mothers day. And It was good! Since it was a Sunday, as usual, we'll go to the Taman Tun park to jog. But this time, we had a picnic there! We packed the worlds best Nasi Lemak EVER from home, and brought it there :) Then, over there, we bought a Soya drink. and we head down to the tables and chairs under the BIG trees!

Then, the moment we sat down, Monkeys started to come! There were at least 4 of them! All of them were sitting on the trees and waiting for our left overs. It was kinda funny when One monkey came on the branch thats riiiight on top of us and threw a long twig down! hahaha!
Then, my dad put the kulit udang on the ground, And all of the monkeys were racing down the trees to eat it. And one got it. It just stuffed everything in his mouth without knowing what it was! Then when he got on the tree, he spat it out. hahaha stupid monkey.

So later after we're done, My parents went jogging, while me and nurul just sat and chilled around. after that we went back home. Then, we just relaxed at home. My mom took a nap, my dad was reading the newspaper my sister was upstairs and i was watching TV. Then at about 1.40pm, the Cup Cakes arrived! It was a surprise for my mom :) Its from me and all 4 of my sisters. ohh man, I love it!! Its damn nice! I also made a card for her :)


Pictures were taken from my sisters phone:


Mama, Abah and me walking


Abah setting the table. About to eat the worlds best nasi lemak :)


Me fooling around B)


Mothers day cards!


CUP CAKES!
As you can see, the face represents each of us!

To: Mama,


3 comments:

Q said...

awwwhhh... alololololo come gimme a hug! XD

bilsbilsbils said...

wei aku nk tgk video

Aisyah said...

NO video