Sunday, May 17, 2009

Ouch :\

My teeth really hurts now coz of the new Retainers. Damn sakit. Especially my Right front teeth. mleh. So, I had Domino's Pizza for dinner today, and it was great. I didn't really study anything today and it was Great aswell. I did nothing today. And i'm upset coz i feel so fat. whats up with that? I miss my cat.

LOL

So yeah, My dad was telling us what to bring on the trip. And now I kinda have the idea on what I want to bring.
⁃ Top x13
⁃ Pants/Jeans x3
⁃ Dress x2
⁃ Shorts x1
⁃ Tights x2
⁃ Jacket x2
⁃ Socks x2
-------------------------
⁃ Shampoo
⁃ Conditioner
⁃ Facial Wash
⁃ Make up
⁃ Tooth Brush
⁃ Hand Sanitiser
⁃ Hand cream
⁃ Towel
⁃ Kain Sembayang
⁃ mp4, charger
⁃ Shoes, Gladiator sandals, Flip Flops

My room is a TOTAL MESS! LOOK! >: (

And wait till you see the floor. You know what, nvm. Now i just have to figure out how to pack all of those in one bag. wait, two. Okay lah, Right?

No comments: