Friday, May 15, 2009

Update!

Exam=Shit

Its disgusting, but we all have to do it. and once you're done, you feel better.

: D

anyways, I got my new set of retainers today! finally! i was afraid my teeth will go crazy. for you people who don't know, I cant fit my old ones anymore coz i haven't been wearing them for a few months. So yeah, From now on, imma wear it every night!

And have I told you guys that i'll be going to London on the 21st may? no? Yup, i'm going there for a holiday for 2 weeks! well, not just london la, I'll be going around england, and France! PARIS :) yay, Eiffel tower! nak naikkkk :p

21st may is just around the corner. Its this Thursday. which means, 5 more days!!! woohoo! Damn, I have to start packing up!

OH! And the best part is, i'll be missing all of the worst Papers!! well, not all of them sucks.. but yeah, i'll be skipping half of mid term exams. Goodbye Add Math, Mathematics, Accounts, Economics, and Agama. I wanna do agama, Math and Accounts tho. I happen to be good at agama and normal math. cheh. wtv. I got an A1 okayyy :p eeee, im bragging. haha i dont care! I GOT AN A1! YOU? >: D

ee, Im sorry.

2 comments:

Q said...

hahahahaa!!eee bragger :p

Aisyah said...

like youre not >: )