Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ohh noo!

I am really happy that I'm going to London in two more days! But.... Im really really upset that Tomorrow will be my last day with Athirah in this School! :'(

I mean, Who else is gonna tell me those lame jokes and watch you laugh like mad after telling those jokes? Alaaaa. Athirah. OH NO! NOMRE CHUBBY CHEEKS!!!!! SADFACESADFACESADFACESADFACESADFACE!

I WILL MISS YOU! :' (

Anyway, I have Science paper tmrw and I'm so happy!! :p I just hope that i can do it lah. and maybe i can get an A1 as always HAHAHA!

I'm also bringing my camera to school tmrw to capture each and every one of my very last moments with Athirah in school.

Oh, I forgot to tell you abt my new slipers :) My dad bought it for RM150. yeah yeah, mahal, but still, its damn comfy, i can walk forever! Its Scholl btw :p

I should sleep now. But i cant eventhough Its 12.45am. wanna know why????? coz nurul is Skyping with her boyfie LOUDLY. >: (

No comments: