Sunday, May 3, 2009

Another Sunday :)

Good Morning everyone :)

The weather today is so nice! Its now 9am, and its not hot at all! Its damn Windy and cold outside! Its a perfect day for a jog ....and I'm here inside the house online :( I wanna go out and jog, but I don't know where my parents are! I'm home alone now. well, my sister is upstairs, but shes sleeping. sigh. I'M WASTING MY SUNDAY!! :'(

Well, lets look on the bright side, at least I was happy yesterday! Wanna know why? I've got 2 words for you...

BIJOU BAZAAR

hehehe! I went with Syaqinah, Nik Nawar, and Ezmir. I bought 2 dresses, and a gladiator sandals! And i dont regret buying them :) Its damn nice! Well, the sandals looks cheap, but its damn comfortable okay! :D So the total amount of money that i spent yesterday was =RM70!

WOOO :D

I'm planning on going again today to buy something for Bil. Plus, Athirah might be going today, so... i might Meet her there.

No comments: