Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Hey man look at me rockin out, I'm on the RADIO!

Hey everyone! Sorry i haven't been updating much these days. Been busy. doing the wedding card and what not :)

Sorry i haven't been replying any msgs too. Its either I'm lazy or no credit or busy. hehe

anyways, I've got nothing much to write lately.

I Went to the post office at Pusat Bandar to post some of the wedding cards today. And brought the 2 babies as well :D Gosh i love them so much.

Pixie does this thing that really pisses me off sometimes. He likes to shit on everyone's bed whenever the toilet door is closed or when the sand box is full. eew. I hate you pixie when you do that. But i still love you :)

sooo, I'm not up to anything lately. School ended last week and my parents are still nagging me abt not studying. sigh. I wanna, but I'm just too lazy.

I don't know what to update you guys. Hmmmmm... me Affiah Farah and Howie went around KL using the LRT and stuffs on Friday, that's fun :) what else.. I've been listening to lots of system of a down lately. finally the SOAD fever is back. i used to listen to them way back in form 1. Downloaded lots of their songs but never really listened to it. what else... yea, that's it i guess. OH, I'm going OU tmrw to meet up with friends, yay :)

oh yahh one more! Me and my dad finally went to the bicycle shop to change the bike tires. yaaaaaaay! went cycling today. I really miss Cycling at Valencia :'( sprinklers. My parents are thinking of moving back to Valencia by the way! big HOORAY! Not to my old house, but to my other house in Valencia. not sure yet lah. My parents were gonna sell it at first but there were some complication.

Tmrw my mom is gonna sign me up for the driving theory test thingy! :D I HAVE TO PASS IT! i have the whole holiday to study it! now this is something i would study for. ;p

k lah, its 2am now, i have to sleep. Farah is cmg at 7am tmrw! D: he he

BYE!


suuuuuper annoying!


Ni lagi lah

No comments: