Saturday, November 14, 2009

R.I.P Chandni

I don't know her that well, but the fact that i just went to visit her yesterday made me so sad to hear this news.

I was close to her way back in form 1. I remembered she used to give me lots of high-5's even if its the the smallest thing :\

She has been fighting cancer since.. I'm not so sure when.. but i think form 2? yeah. I thought she'll be okay but i guess cancer just took over her. fuck you cancer.

Well, all i know is that She was a happy person. she smiled and laughed alot last time and shes always full of energy. but yesterday when me affiah howie and maxim went to visit her, she was a whole different person. She was so small, she can't really talk, and she was so weak. i swear i wanted to cry, but its not nice to cry over there :(

I was supposed to go to her funeral now. but i don't have transport. affiah went though. I don't really wanna see Chandni getting buried. its such a hard thing to see.

anyways, I hope you're in a better place now. Rest in peace Chandni.

No comments: