Saturday, November 7, 2009

Scream! :D

Hey blog!

First things first, HAPPY 27th ANNIVERSARY MAMA AND ABAH !
I stayed up till like 4 in the morning yesterday just to make them a card. but i start working on the card at 3 lah :p

I just took a shower and its now 12.30am :p i feel cleaaaaaan! Love it!

so anyways, Today Me Affiah and Farah went to Icom (international college of music) to watch Aiman perform. Hes kinda having a thing with Affiah now :D i wont tell you which Aiman tho hehehe. am i allowed to blog about this affiah? :]

We took a cab from desa to go to Icom. and when we got there, ohhhh man... i actually left my phone in the cab. but nasib baik i realized that my phone was missing. then affiah called my phone and the cab driver actually answered it! we told him to turn back but he was like kinda pissy lah coz its a long U turn. then when Affiah said I'll pay him, he terus told us to wait in front. hehe. Then i gave him RM10. and he was like, ''if i trade in this hp, i can get rm100 tau!" and i told him ''no its RM20 je''. but yeah, it is. went to check like a long time ago.

so yeah. then it was Aiman's turn to perform (he was playing drums). They were playing Hand of Blood by Bullet for My Valentine. ooooooooomg, aiman was awesome! and OOOOOOOOMG, THE SCREAMER WAS MORE AWESOME! hehe. it was this really really really cute Chinese guy. zomg. he. was. the. bomb. like, gila turn on watching him singing/screaming HEHE :) he looks so innocent, but bila scream, like WHOA!

He KEPT main mata! banyak kali we caught eyes! omg, I'm melting! hahahehehoho! my hands are sweaty now lol :p

I WISH I BROUGHT MY CAMERA! D:

Then after that we went to McD and i ate a sundae and an Apple pie. then Aiman sent us to my house.

Then my sister bought a Cake for my parents and we ate it :D


Today=goooooood!

2 comments:

bilsbilsbils said...

gedik gila

Aisyah said...

why do you keep reading my blog??