Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Freeeeee me right now

Hey everyone! I have to mood to study AT ALL! but its all good. i mean, we wont get our results this year. we'll get it next year. which... i think the teachers wont even bother to give. plus, My class and 4J will be safe from streaming or wtv. cause 4P is the only class that has econs/add math/ accounts. and 4J is the only science class that accounts instead of bio.

I pity the Martians and the Utarid...ians(?). cause they have to compete to stay in their own class. like, if you're the dumbest in Utarid (which is still considered smart as hell), you'll go to Marikh. and if you're the smartest in marikh, you'll go to utarid. suuuucksss.

I'm just gonna flunk this exams. haven't prepared anything. ehehhee!
don't get me wrong, its not like i don't care about my finals.. its just that I'm not ready! :]

anyways, Kasim and PIXIE are getting closer. they still hate each other, but when they sleep they get super manja and they wont really care about being angry with each other.




<3

2 comments:

ANWAR IHSAN said...

AH TH CATS ARE SO CUUUUTE

Aisyah said...

i knowww right? :)