Friday, November 13, 2009

Stop staring at me!

Pixie is staring at me :O
like, NON-STOP staring! STOP IT its creeping me out! : (

you know how some people say that animals can see 'things'? well, I'm scared it might be true. for now. heh. cause Adam told me once that he saw this thing ON the playground. as in like, on top of the playground thingy (the slides and stuffs) and its moving really fast. how creepy is that?? omg!!! I'm so scared! :\

wtv.

oh good, pixie fell asleep! :)
sorry for being paranoid.

EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER! :D

anyways, have your parents or just your mom or your dad ever had this thing when they just explode to you for no reason?

well, mine was today. haven't had that in a really long time. hahaha
I'm SO annoyed! My mom just slammed open my door and lectured about my messy room (padahal aku baru je kemas!!) then she slapped my face :( she got really angry cause she cant find her conditioner :\ she likes to accuse me for things.

okay, maybe they explode for a reason... but its a freaking stupid reason.

then i got really confused and i just stared at her blankly for a really long time. like, a minute or so. okay, it might not sound long but if you're staring at someone when you're angry for a minute.. it seems like FOREVER! then shes like "WHAT ARE YOU STARING AT?" then she just left.

i wanted to laugh at that time, seriously! i mean, she came to my room and marah abt her conditioner. wtf right? i still love her though.

then i went to the park alone to calm myself down. of course I'm angry. gosh. tiba tiba only slap me.

manjaaaaaaa

No comments: