Monday, February 8, 2010

I'm 17 :)

So, todays my 17th Birthday :) the day went pretty normal, like any other day except for the random birthday wishes and songs! malu lah :)

HAHAH!

So anyways, in the morning we had raptai for marching. Then, after school it was Tarik tali. and as usual, ungu got FIRST! seriously man, i love ungu :)

Then i had math tuition at 6. Then At night, my parents and i went to Chili's to celebrate my 17th birthday. ohhh the food was heaven 0:)

Tomorrow is the saringan for sports day, so we have to go to the stadium to run and stuffs. then on Thursday is Sports day.

btw, Yesterday i started Kasturi. Its pretty okay i guess. but I'm really lazy to go there. I mean, it takes alot of effort lah. and the people there are kinda creepy. This one girl, she kept staring at me!! like, shes a Les or something. its not like the bitch stare or anything, its more like, fauzi stare! yeah, that. sick right?

Then me farah and affiah went to Rasta for a bazaar. Met up with ash li. shopped like crazy. well, not me, they did. hahah.

i don't know what else so say.
Je ne fume pas.

No comments: