Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sports Day '10

shit, I'm getting emotional you guys! This is the LAST sports day in my life :((( omggg. :'(

Photo's will be uploaded soon. Didn't take much though. So Ungu got 2nd for perbarisan. Congrats! but i was seriously positive that we will get first. WE WERE SO GOOD, I SWEAR. I don't understand how merah can win. seriously effed up Mann. Sorry merah if you're reading this. I'm just really annoyed now.

the weather was SO HOT TODAY! Sports day ended pretty late this year. we arrived school at 4.30pm or something like that. then went to desa to drink. got home at about 5+, and slept straight away.

omg, I'm so angry and sad right now. i Don't feel like blogging anymore. See ya.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

of course merah deserves to win. watchu talkin about! ;)