Friday, February 19, 2010

Unexpected fun :)

Hey guys! I don't think I'm gonna private my blog. The whole reason I'm gonna private it is cause i found out that my mom follows it. But i don't really care now.. baca lah, mak :)

***

So today went totally unexpected. I actually planned to meet up with Athirah, affiah and Mai at Bangsar Village for dessert and a chit chat session. lamaaaaaa tak jumpa Athimo! :)

but then my sister told me that she and liyana (my cousin) are gonna go to Tini's house for a swim and asked me to tag along. So i had to choose between swimming/lunch with family and Lunch with friends. So ended up going swimming. you know... family first, all that.

Then i texted Athirah and affiah and maisarah and told them that i cant make it and that i had to go to OU to have lunch with my sisters instead. They were sad and all. Then later on when me, my sisters and my cousin got to ou, I got a text from Affiah saying that they changed the plan and that they are going to OU as instead, and at the same time, It was Nadhils birthday and that alot of friends will be at Nandos to have lunch! I was like reaaaaally happy! :D

So I told my sisters that i was going to join my friends instead and they were okay with it. They went to Dave's Deli.

Then after a while i had to go back to my sisters place. I balik awal :(

We watched 'Cloudy with a Chance of Meat Ball' on my sisters lappy for a while then when it got shadier, we went swimming.

THE WATER WAS FREEZING! D:

Over all, it was fun!
Thanks you guys :)

No comments: