Thursday, April 30, 2009

Ohh nooo!

Damn, I can't believe tomorrow is gonna be a thursday. Sigh... Thursday is a very boring day for me! I got the Nilam thing in the morning, then BM, Sivik, Science, recess, English, Accounts, Math and Sejarah. And, I have extra sejarah classes after school!!


ohhh my goshh!! Today, I just found out that this really nice girl, well at least i thought she was, Is a TOTAL BITCH! Macam babi gile! F*CK IT MAN! I f*cking hate her. I swear, I really really really really HATE HER! If she's dead, I'll be happy. I don't like being angry. But when i get angry, I'm REALLY angry! I wont say any names here, but I'll give you a hint, She has the Worst hair in the world. Shes a F*cking tell tail. If you guys know her, don't you ever f*cking trust her. UUURRRRRGHHHHHH! >: (

No comments: