Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Affiah's Day

Hey!
I don't really have any interesting stories to tell lately

EXCEPT 3 days ago :)

Me, Affiah, Farah and Maisarah went to Sunway Lagoon! Affiah paid for the whole thang! kinda like a party? hahaa i dunno. but whenever I'm with them girls, its always a partaaay :D

I don't really wanna write details.. cause my sister reads my blog and stuff. and like, my mom recently added me on FB, so she can see my blog link. (hi mak!)

anyways, Affiah made like, a really detailed one on her blog.. go check it out if you wanna know! :) its private anyways. go ask her permission!

Long story short: I had loads of fun with you ladies! Gila banyak hot guysssss (mmmmm, sedap mata memandang), lots of flirtatious life guards with nice body :), budget lunch (i brought a loaf of bread and a can of tuna), I found RM50 on the floor, Carl's Jr for dinner with Farah while the other two hotties pergi makan and cuci mata at Nando's :p

Hmm... what else.. just GO read affiahs blog!

Its a goooooood thing that i actually plan this whole thing out. I studied everyday, clean the house and what not.. Then i asked my parents if i can go. And they said yes. straight away! :) but they told me to find my own transport. I macam semangat gila lah. Its my best friends gathering man... i wont miss it. EVER! I asked everyone! Affiah picked me up in the end. hahaaa

OH YEAH! I just remembered, I'm going to Valencia for Trick or treating. anyone up for it? just lemme know yeah! :)

For now only Affiah and Maisarah confirm. everyone who came last year: feel free to come!

It kinda sucks you know. Each Halloween, there's some event happening on the same day. Last year was the stupid 'After PMR Party'. and this year pulak is AAR.

I'm really happy Affiah can come :) and Maisarah, she sanggup cancel her AAR plans to go for Halloween, awwwww I love you! Athirah and syairah.. i dont know. they're going to AAR instead :\

No comments: