Tuesday, October 13, 2009

HEY HO lets go!

HEY YOU!

I haven't blogged for so looooooooooooooong! How are you people? :)
I guess i felt kinda lazy lately and cause nothing much have been happening.
OH yea except for last Friday.. Nabilah had her 16th bday party :)
it was awesome! the theme, the food and all. But was kinda sad that everyone was shy to dance :\

OH OMG! guess what?? I found a phone today! it was on the floor. me affiah and mai was just walking around then i was like "heeeeeeey! hand phone!" i picked it up and switched it on. So i checked the photo's and it was some form 3 girl. I didn't know her name, but i sorta know her face. I wanted to keep it for myself since my current phone is crappy. But then.... it would be kinda like stealing. and, stealing is bad.. and if i did keep it, one day who knows.. someone might steal my stuffs. So i decided not to. You know, there should be more people like me in Malaysia. DO THE RIGHT THING! (cheh!) :)

I hope the person who stole my phone last year dies. or at least, his/her belongings will get stolen.

anyways, When school ends, i saw that girl. so i called her and passed it to her. and she was like "How did you on my phone??" "where did you find it??". and i was like, i just turned it on and it was on the floor. then she took the phone and just took off. no thank you at all?? stupid.

Well, i didn't feel any regret.. coz everyone already saw her messages! LOSER! and you wanna know what? Shes a slut. She kept talking about "you can do whatever you want to me after PMR" apparently the guy that shes messaging with is a form 5. so shes like "cant wait till SPM is over, then I'm all yours. enjoy!"

See? that's what she gets for not being thankful. i forgot whats her name. I'll let you guys know when i do :)

bye! :)

2 comments:

bilsbilsbils said...

eee jahatnya! aisyah patut ambik and jual. hahaah tapi biarla nnt karang kena balik baru tau. nasib baik kau sensible. biarla, stgh org mmg mcm tu. bodoh ban gang bahlul.

Aisyah said...

tu laah. i should have just trade in for a new phone.