Sunday, October 18, 2009

I'm back, and.. WTH??

Hey everyone :)

I'm back from Cameron! Overall, its goooooooooood :) Had loads of fun there. it has been a while since we had a family vacation with the uncles aunties and cousins. the last time was at London but that's only with one family.

so anyways, The food there was GREAT! i think i gained a kilo :O hahaha nvm. I'm feeling a little nausea and sick right now :(

When we got to the Hotel, i realized something really familiar. It was in front of the Star Regency Hotel where we had our PRS camp this year. and lemme tell you this, its waaaaaay better than star regency. hahah. Its at Country Lodge.. or something like that. yeah.

Photo's will be up soon :D
if im rajin


okay, now the WTH part.

I came back home and checked on blogs and stuffs. then i was looking at GG's blog, when i found something really disturbing. apparently, the GG fan's think that Me Farah and Affiah are GG! wtf. Why on earth would i be a part of gg?? I don't get it :(

There and a few reasons why i'm not GG,
1: Is my English ANYTHING like GG's?? no. its not. mine is simple!
2: I do all my bitching and stuffs here, on my blog.
3: IF i was GG, i would definitely mention names! check out my post about Bilmaljeet! (or however you spell her name) sheesh.
4: I'm not stupid. I don't blog about people who didn't do anything to me :\

I hope you people who think I'm GG would stop thinking I'm GG. Cause that's just plain stupid. and its not nice. and you don't have any proof. I'm so angry and sad. Tiba-tiba only my good name appear on that blog :'(

i still think that blog is kinda cool tho :)

No comments: