Saturday, October 3, 2009

i forgot!

I just remembered something i wanted to blog about when i got back from raya! hahah damn funny. well, there's this kid, his name is... i dont know. but he's kinda young. maybe like 10 years old? okay anyways, It was malam raya.. and i was playing mercun with my cousin outside, then suddenly 3 small boys came and watched us play.

Then the chubby one asked me all kinds of personal questions! the first question he asked me was "berat akak berapa?" omg. i laughed coz i thought he was insulting me in a way. And he was just staring at my face.. and he was serious. I was like "ummm... 43/44kg. kenapa?" then he smiled. and he said "aku lagi berat dari kakak" and he laughed. I got kinda freaked out by that.

The next question he asked me was

Kid Me

akak ada bf tak?
ada
sapa?
Kasim
oh... best la dia.
yup

I didnt say anything to him but he still kept asking me questions like my height, my SHOE size and stuffs like that. I didn't bother to answer him coz its kinda creepy.

hahaha

No comments: