Saturday, October 31, 2009

What should i be?

Tonight is trick or treating time! yaaaaaaaay :D

I'm gonna be Dr. Love for tonight.
"need a doctor to fix that broken heart?"
ehehehe :D

anyways, Affiah came to my place just now. We went to bestari to have breakfast. then while we were on the way to desa, we saw my dad's car driving towards us. and in the car, i saw nurul holding a white cat. I thought it was kasim. But when i looked closely, it was the cat my sister was talking about. His name is..... Pixie . I dont like that name.. macam pussy. So i called him Jamal. Obviously my sister hates it.. but wtv.

OH YEAH! Kasim's front bottom teeth is coming off! its like.. very longgar now. He kept licking it. ahhaa

Kasim is now sleeping next to me cause he's merajukking with the rest. You know... with the new cat and all. Everyone is manja-ing with Jamal in the other room. awww.. kasim is so loyal with me <3 class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_19">lah. but i will. I need some time to adapt to a new pet. Like me and Cadeer. I didn't really like him at first.. but after a few days, i fell in love :)

Merajukking

Nurul tried putting Jamal next to Kasim when Kasim's sleeping. Jamal kept making angry noises. but he still sits there.

1 comment:

bilsbilsbils said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mcm tak cute je!!!!! and jamal is buruk gila. namakan dia BUBU! SI BUBU