Friday, April 17, 2009

Bye Bye

I just finished packing for tomorrows Cameron Highlands PRS trip. whew! finally! haha. So yeah, I managed to fit all my stuffs in one bag. YAY! i'm so excited! :D

Anyway, I hope that the journey there will go well tomorrow. I am really really praying that nothing bad will ever happen there. you know, coz its like a rainy season, and the bus is big, and the road will be slippery...yeah...do the math. I hope nothing goes wrong. I'm not gonna think about it lah. BUT, if anything does happens to me, omg... i don't really know what to say. I love you mama, abah, nor, tini bil and nurul. thats all i've got to say i guess.

so yeah, Bismillahhirrahmanirrahim. Everything will be fine :)



* Don't mind me. I'm like this every time I'm going to some vacation or wtv.

BYE!

No comments: