Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday = Family Fun Time!

I love Sundays. Don't you? well, for me its cause Its Jogging day. And normally when its jogging day, it means Family time. And when its Family time, it means HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY! hahaha.

So yeah, I got up at 8am and we left to the Taman Tun Recreation Park. Then we walked and jogged and laughed and talked and stuffs. So mesra right? hehe love it <3

Then, we had breakfast at Mohsin. I had Tosai. it was good. then... we went to Metropolitant or something like that. Its in Damansara Perdana, near curve. That place is damn nice i tell you. And my sister is very lucky to have her very own apartment there! Shes gonna move in there as soon as she gets married. lucky.

So yeah, Then we went back home. I watched TV and fell asleep infront of it. And i woke up 2 hours later which was at 2pm. Ate lunch, Nasi Goreng. Then, went onlineeeeee.

Omg.. the Wedding pictures are damn nice man!! Go to Athirah's and Sofi's facebook and check it out!

And just now, my dad ajaked me to go jogging. Then We got in the car to go to the taman tun park again. And it was all a trick! He brought me to the Market instead! ahhaha. Funny lah! Then we bought stuffs that my mom wants.

Oh yeah, Joe is coming tonight for dinner!
hahaha! I cant wait! He'll be dead! :p

No comments: