Saturday, April 11, 2009

wtv

I dont like to write the post title.

I went to Hari Muhibah at school today. Athirah and Affiah came over to my place before school starts coz we wanna skip the ceramah and stuffs. Then we slept. well, tried to. Then at abt 9+ we went to school. And the timing was perfect! Even the pengawas says so. Then we met up with Farah and Syairah. Oh, I was wearing my Punjabi suit and Affiah was wearing her cheongsam, Athirah and syairah was wearing baju kebaya *boriiiiiing* and Farah is wearing the classic, BajuKurung. hahah. oh well, the point is that We all looked good. B )

then We went back to my place. Drove to eat at bestari. Yes, we're super malas to walk in the hot sun. well, Farah and Nadhil walked coz there was no space. Affiah was sitting infront, Athirah Syairah and khairul sat at the back. later, Syairah's mom picked her up at bestari. So she left her stuffs at my place. haiya..

Then I followed athirah back to her place. Took a shower over there and the went to ariff's house by cab. Stupid cab driver. I really hate him. Muka tak malu. dah la mintak 4 ringgit extra from us. Sepatutnya 8 ringgit, tapi end up 12 ringgit! babi. He was like "boleh tak tambah 2 ringgit." then i said for what. and he says "hujan, so akan jam.". then i said okay lah, kalau jam.
Then when we reached there, it didnt even jam but we still gave him rm10. Then he asks for 2 more ringgit! I asked him "why nak mahal tiba tiba? its suppose to be 8 ringgit". then he said "memang lah" then then we're like wtv lah. and we ended up giving the money anyway. ohh well.

then we had briefing about the wedding thing. then we went to sime darby, then after a while, we went back home. i dunno why but im so tired.

Then at 9+ me, my dad and my sister went to Digital mall to buy a new charger for my sisters laptop. then had dinner at Pakeeza. They have the BEST tandoori chicken ever! hahahah!

and now im skyping with Alfin, harris and alfins friends. I fell asleep while their talking just now. and now im awake :) and im gonna sleep soon. no wait, now.

good night.

No comments: