Monday, April 20, 2009

Hello :)

Hey people! miss me? :p

please ignore my previous post! Alhamdulillah I made it there and back here safely :) seriously.

So yeah, The camp was awesome!! okay, imagine this, me, Athirah, farah, Affiah, Sofi, Aresya and reen in BIG apartment. PARTY every night, lots of gossip sessions and makan banyak gile! and end up sleeping at 3/4am. and have to wake up at 6am. its like, taking a nap! crazy right!

I had the best group ever! well, to me la. We're called Toy Story! I think we were really good! I made awesome new friends such as Faris, Azry, Marisa, Allia and all. you guys rock :) My group members were Reen, Shugan, Faris, Azry, Marisa, Allia, Hawa, karim and Sanjiv.

Then, we had like, Activities and stuffs! I like the Treasure Hunting game the most. Then KDU people came to give us some motivational talk and a few activities. I seriously think its was good. hmm... i dont really know what to type. Just look at the photos on facebook, then you can see what i'm talking about.


So yeah, I might be performing some songs with my sister and her friends this friday. I haven't got the details yet like, the venue and all. I'll update about it :)

I'm gonna upload the photos :)















No comments: