Thursday, April 23, 2009

CAPO

Don't you just hate it when you remembered to do something, then suddenly when you want to do it, you cant remember a THING about it? Grrr. It's been happening to me a lot lately!

Infact, it just happened to me just now! I wanted to blog about something, but now i totally forgot about it! : (

So anyways, I'm gonna be performing at some coffee shop tomorrow. Not sure whats the name of the place though... Its at Kota Damansara. Its something like Lepaq...



OH NOW I REMEMBERED WHAT I WANTED TO BLOG ABOUT!



I really really need a capo! I'm asking EVERYONE but nooooooo one has it! >: (
First, i asked Alfin, but he also needed one, so then I asked Ariff, He doesnt have one. He said neither do faheem or anwar. then i asked Arif apek, but his one dah kaput. then I asked Howie, he has, but he needed to use it. So I asked Gloria, she wont be here tmrw coz of the prefects camp. I'm gonna ask Ash Li, But my phone died!! amd i cant find my charger!

Who has a capo?
Can i borrow it?


please? O: )

:(

No comments: