Sunday, April 26, 2009

Wedding :)

Congratulations to Ariff's sister and her husband (Adlina and Tariq)!

I just got back from the wedding.. and it was TIRING! haha. but still. FUNFUNFUN! :) It was at Sime Darby convention centre. And that place is freakin awesome! The settings and all was perfect man. I wanna get married there :)

EARlobe FTW maaaaan! its really weird that They didnt get to perform infront of 800 ppl. I'm not sure why though... BUT, when everybody started to leave, they had a mini gig! WOO! Me, Fai, Aresya and Sofi went CRAZY!! we were jumping like MONKEYS oh oh so did Yudish and James! To me, I think Anna molly is the best. (its not coz you werent there, ariff. its just the song which is awesome!) :p uhh... I forgot the songs that they performed. I think its Anna Molly, Everlong, Mimpi yang Sempurna, Sleep Now in the Fire, *forgot whats the song called, and CREEP! maybe i skipped some..nvm. haha.


so yeah, the Ushers had to be there at 9am for the rehearsal and it ended at 12pm. Then I went to desa and met up with Sofi, Aresya, Fai and Hazirah. I packed some food to eat at home. then We bought a dvd and watched it at my place. then everyone went back. Then i sent fai to her house, And i went to bangsar to do my hair. I met up with Athirah and Harris there.

Then went to Sime Darby at about 6pm. We all ate Pizza that Ariff's dad bought for us! Then Dressed up and make up and stuffs. And We got to our groups and stations. I'm with Athirah, Nabilah and Nurul. And we usher the guests. Whew! lemme tell you this, IT WAS TIRING! well, for us girls lah. Coz our heels are killing us! damn. I'm never wearing heels again. yawnnn. Im so tired.

Then after ushering 800 ppl to their seats, We finally get to rest. Then, Ariff's family and the bride and goom made their grand entrance with the kompang. haha. Then after the doa and all, while they tgh merenjis the water thing, We were busy taking pictures!! Athirah is currently uploading it! it is now 1.44am. gila. Then, we ate. The food was GREAT! mmm... I love the desert. then when everyones leaving, EARlobe performed! wooo! I Love you guys! Ali is damn good man. As well as Faheem, Ariff and Anwar. if youre reading this, I bet your hidung tengah kembang. eeeyer. ahahahah.

So, overall, I think this wedding was a Success :)
I had fun!

No comments: