Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09.09.09

Happy 09.09.09! one of the cool dates that will only come once in forever!


Today my mom made Chicken Chop for Buka since it is a special day :D:D
And lemme tell you this, its the best that I've ever tasted in my life! I'm not just saying that coz shes my mom and all.. but, I'm serious, the best! :p I was super full, but i still stuffed myself coz it was soooo good! *burp*

Tomorrow will be the last ten days of Puasa which means that it can be lailatulqaddar (dunno how to spell)! and i am attempting to wake up at 3 or 4am to pray and what not. So i have to start sleeping early from now on.

what else... oh, Me, affiah, farah and ash li Went shopping after school to help Ash Li pick a dress for her party today :) oh, Ian was there too and he looked so bored. hahah what a sad boy.

Ash li had tuition after that so me affiah and farah headed home to play dress up!







theres A LOT more. but i don't really wanna upload them. nanti you guys already know what we're gonna wear next time we go out! XD

No comments: