Sunday, September 6, 2009

Bizzare Bazaar

Hey guys! Today was fun :)

ohhhh its 1.22am and its raining now
Don't you just love the rain? siiighhh its so relaxing

Anyways. Yesterday, Affiah told me that theres gonna be a bazaar at Mist Club (club C18) at bangsar. aka, Athirah's 15 ͭ ͪbday partay :) So we planned to go today. Thats the place where Bo always perform :D:D:D I love you Bo heehehe

Affiah told me she'll be at my hse really early. I woke up at 10am today, and i was surprised that affiah isn't here yet. So i washed my school shoes and clothes then i watched TV. I thought that she'll come like at 2 then she came at 12 and i still haven't showered! :p

My parents dropped us off there at 1 or something. Then we browsed around.. we thought that the bazaar was like really small and pathetic coz theres only a few booths (or wtv you call it) outside. we actually thought of leaving the place and just shop somewhere else but then we walked further and we found out that the rest is inside! haha, its funny if you're there. we're like "OMG, OHHHHHH! HAHAHAH!!!" and people stared.

Guess how much my mom gave me? Rm20. ONLY! sigh what can i buy with those??? i can, but only the ugly clothes. PLUS, I was super freaking broke!! and I brought my wrong wallet. the one that only has 30000 Rupiah, 80 Pence, 14 euro cent and alot of 1 sen. perfect.

Then Farah came :) oh man, affiah and farah went crazy. they bought like skirts, tops, jackets, dresses, you name it! and i only bought A dress, which farah and affiah had to chip in. see how sad i am? Thank you babes :)

went back at 3.30pm.... my mom didn't like the dress i bought. but my sisters did ;) oh wait, that's bad. they'll want to borrow it! D:

then i slept all the way until 6. played with Kasimbo, then went around hartamas with my dad on his motor bike. then i made Banana smoothie for berbuka, ate, then went to the Hartamas surau. I don't really like it there coz I'm like the only teenager that goes there. After terawih everyone will be drinking coffee or wtv at the table while chit chatting with friends. my dad has his friends.. so its like gila lama. me and my mom will be alone.... waiting for my dad. My mom's friends will be at the Damansara masjid. And my friends... well, i dunno. I went to the Wilayah masjid two days ago, and i saw 3 teachers, a form 1 kid and mukhriz.

omg, my post is kinda long. I'll stop here.

سلمت برقواسا

I typed that by my self. I know its wrong :)
BYE GUYS :)

No comments: