Thursday, September 3, 2009

Bye-bye Mercedes

My dad sold the Mercedes today! :( we're gonna get a 2.4 Camry instead. I drove around with it the last time at 9.30pm :(((((( Bye merce. oh and..


Happy 22nd Birthday Bil!

I know you read my blog. so, i wish you here la :)

I've been so lazy to blog lately. I have something to write everyday... but everytime I open blogger, i feel sooo lazy and just close it back. hahhaa

-------Story time------

anyways, yesterday i went to tuition at 4 but i didn't know that tuition actually starts at 4.30pm. Alya and Fadzlin came at 4.20 or something like that. then my teacher told us that tuition starts at 5.30pm!! omg. i was so bored.

So i was just buffing my nails then suddenly we heard a really loud and terrified loooong scream. so we went to check it out, and we saw my other tuition teacher running in the door. She was clutching her handbag and her necklace when she came in. immediately we knew that it was a snatch thief. She told us that it was two melay guys on a bike.

she told us that they followed her from Pusat bandar to the tuition center. the moment she got out of her car the guys asked her what place was this. she held her handbag and her necklace and she walked quickly towards the house. then one of the Malay guys was attempting to cut off her necklace. she was grabbing it has strong as she can then they guy attempted to cut the necklace off with a knife but it wasn't just any necklace, its the one that they tie when you get married (shes indian btw) . then she started screaming coz the knife cut her hand abit and the guys went off.

then when tuition was over, everyone went back like almost at the same time. then i was alone with zhafran. then he had to go back... then i was alone, but the teacher was there. She was already locking the place up. then she asked me if i wanna stay alone or not, then i said NO! then she reversed her car, said "take care aa?'' and left. I was so so so so so so angry!!! And at that time, i was completely alone.

I was damn scared!! i mean, im already used to be the last one to go home, but since the snatch thief thing, i was terrified. So, i sat down.. wondering when my sister will come and pick me up. it was 7.05pm, almost berbuka. Then one motor bike passed by, then another, then the third one slowed down. then it passed by. then after 2 minutes, i saw the same one again. I was so scared, i felt like peeing. So i tried calling my sister and i found out that i had insufficient credit.

Then I Baca ayat Kursi several times. it was 7.15pm And i saw the same bike again! i swear, it was freaking scary! then it slowed down, really slow, like its about to stop, then my sister came, and they left.

1 comment:

bilsbilsbils said...

what daaaaaaaaaa next time tell cikggu to wait for u!!!!! gila ke??? ish babi punya cikgu tu!! and next time call 20 mins before tuition habis!! and dont ever walk pegi esso ever!!!! even with friends pon takleh!! malang tak berbau