Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Kelantan '09

Hellooo! I just got back from Kelantan last night :) so that explains why i havent bloged in a while.. and also coz im lazy.

So yeah, Raya this year was FUN :D makanmakanmakanmakanmakanmakanmakanmakanmakan! I Gained weight i think. but i already lost 2 kilos during puasa.. so its okay :) My mom made her famous yummy Chicken rice (every year) ohh man, i had 2 plates of it! it was so good! mmm i can still taste it :p

I went to Kelantan last friday EARLY in the morning to avoid the jam.. but we still got caught up anyways. but it was only for a while. we were suppose to give kasim to the cat hotel or one of my friends to take care of kasim. so i I texted and called ALOT of people but 90% of them didnt reply or answer them!!!! I was so angry >: ( the ones that replied said they cant. So it was the Cat hotel. Then suddenly my parents didn't want to send kasim there coz they said its mean and all that they just trap a few cats in a small cage. So they decided to BRING KASIM ALONG :D

We brought 2 cars to kelantan. me and my parents took the Vios while Bil tini and nurul took the waja. Kasim was in my sisters car. He was restless for a while, but after 15 minutes or so he became sleepy for 8 whole hours.

On saturday, there was a mercun competition at the field between my kampung area and the next kampung.. it was fun. We won of course : ) I went with my cousin to the field to watch. And one of her friends tried to flirt with me. He kept looking at me in a 'nak berkenalan' way haahaha. When we all left, my cousin was like ''Aisyah, kawan saya tu kirim salam kat aisyah" i laughed.. I hate it when they use the 'kirim salam' way. its so lame! I just said okay waalaikumsalam. hahaha He's like the 'hot stuff' la konon.. well that's what my cousin said. I find it annoying cause whenever i see him, he's not wearing a shirt. ALL THE TIME. tau la you got abs and all but don't show off laaaa.

yeeeh, I'm so lazy to blog lah.


coconut :D

Kasim is scared to go out of the house cause theres chickens cows and other cats! damn cute :)

This is my step cousin who cant talk and likes to smile and laugh

All of these fly and explodes in the air and it costs only RM 16! i like the big one :D its like the one in klcc!

kasimbooooooo

No comments: