Saturday, September 26, 2009

bbbanana :)

Today was sooo tiring! My mom made this open house lah for my relatives today. So i got up at 9am and started vacuuming the whole house, sweep outside, arrange the shoes and what not. Then at abt 12pm i helped my mommy cook untiiiiiil 2.30! Gila banyak lah she masak! all damn sedap :)

Two days ago my mom made an open house specially for friends, so my sisters all ajak lah their friends then my mom said i cant :( coz she doesn't want alot of people. so she made me ajak my friends for this one. Bil also ajak alot of her friends. today was goooood :) so meriah!

I was suppose to go to syairah's open house, but i was busy today with the preparation. sorry babe! so i ajak the ones that cant go to syairah's which is athirah and farah.

I went to desa at 3pm with athirah to meet up with Hakim. then farah joined us at 4. Then went back home at 5. then bla bla bla... makan makan makan makan at 8.30! beeeest!

I swear, Kasim went completely psycho today! He gets super excited whenever theres guest.. which is not good! he's like 100% devil mode just now. Now he crashed in my closet coz dah super tired! around his mata dah merah and eye bags comel :)

kesimpulannya, I had a great time today!
Good night!

No comments: