Sunday, September 27, 2009

Lembu

The cow in front of my kampung house :)

I love this camera lah. The quality of the picture is goooood that i don't have to edit it. Its Leica. My dad treats it like his baby.. He gets so scared if anyone wants to hold it.


Today I wanna rant about people who edits their photo like shit. I seriously can't stand it maaaan! I Hate looking at someones picture that has been edited so much that it doesn't even look a bit like the person. Especially when they receive LOTS of comments saying they look good, or hot, or wtv lah then they'll be like ''thanks! Have you looked in a mirror lately.. YOU LOOK HOT TOO!". Hello?? The only reason they say all those compliments is because the picture DOESN'T look like you. I'm not talking about a certain someone here, I'm just really annoyed with people who does that.

If you're one of them, i bet you're like "you have a problem with that?", well, this is my reply, yes i do have a problem with that.. stop editing your face so much so that people will actually compliment you. please, try and be original.

hehehe.. sorry : )

No comments: