Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Chocolate Banana Smoothie

Heeeeeelololololo!

My parents really really loooove it when i do Banana Smoothie. I do it for buka puasa once a week. Today, i added chocolate in it..taste even better!

Since i have nothing better to do, I'm gonna show you how to do it :)

(this is for one person)
  • 1 Banana
  • 1 cup of fresh milk
  • 1 tea spoon of vanilla essence
  • 1 cup of ice (or more)
  • sugar. i dunno how much, it depends on your taste
Put it all in a Blender and blend it.
DONE :)

ohhh, I'm not sure if you read my blog, but HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY ASH LI :)

we both like this picture :p

Anyways, Can't really remember what to blog about... hmmmm. nvm. I had Add math tuition just now, then after that i went to Maisarah's place coz my parents went for terawih.

Im so so happy for this monthly test results! hehehe :)
I got like an A for English, BM, Science, and Econs. and a B for Math, Add Math and Sejarah. and... a C for Accounts. I hate accounts. Haven't got Agama yet!

ooooomyyyygooooosh, I have a freaking Ulcer on my gums! It hurts like *@&#^*@&*@^*#!!! Its like at the bottom of my lip near my gums. wtf right?? Alot of ppl said to put salt! omgg, are you ppl tryna kill me? but My dad says to put butter. Of course i choose butter :p I'm now resisting on swallowing it coz i already swallowed it like 3 times. heee

Kasim kept licking it off my lip too! annoying! Oh, he bit me on my lip a few days ago! jahat gila!! And two days ago, he bit my face when i was asleep :( so now theres a bite mark on my right cheek :((((

I still Love him no matter what

No comments: